Benefits for Businesses
If you intend on expanding your business internationally, it is likely you’ll need efficient options to communicate affordably. Virtual phone numbers can instantly establish a presence internationally without having to open a new office in a foreign country. Virtual numbers allow you to affordably have a local number in many locations internationally. This is much more economical than traditional long-distance communication. Here are some of the benefits of using virtual numbers from United World Telecom for your business communications:
- Convenience: virtual numbers allow for customized business communications.
- Easily automated, well-functioning, and versatile business phone systems
- Unlimited options; vanity numbers, toll free numbers, ITFS numbers, UIFN numbers, specific countries, and the majority of area codes are available
- User-friendly online account management that allows you to change settings at any time
How to Get a Virtual Phone Number
Getting virtual numbers for your business or sales team is quite simple with United World Telecom. It is very easy to purchase a virtual phone number and within a very short amount of time, you can use your number. Here are the steps to get a virtual phone number:
- Using the form on this page (or the home page) you can select the number you would like to purchase.
- Simply follow the prompts and select your new number, the number type, and the specific info requested.
- Then, enter where you want calls forwarded.
- Next, you will click on View Rates & Try for Free, where you can select your plan and premium features. From this point, you can use the service for seven days, free of charge.
- Rates for available plans will appear, so there is full transparency.
- Proceed to the cart to review your order.
- Complete checkout.
How Much Does a Virtual Phone Number Cost?
The cost of virtual phone numbers can vary depending on certain factors. They type of number is one consideration, as there are different fees for toll free numbers, vanity numbers, ITFS numbers, and local numbers. The country the number is based out of, as well as where the call is being routed are also factors that will affect cost. For specific pricing, you can fill out the steps on our home page, and exact pricing for the number/ numbers you need will appear.