Get a Virtual Philippines Phone Number
United World Telecom offers a large inventory of virtual phone numbers in the Philippines. These numbers can receive and make international calls from anywhere using a Philippines phone number as caller ID. The following number types are available from the Philippines:
- Local Philippines Numbers
- Manila (2) virtual numbers have a local Manila area code and start with +63 (0) 2 followed by eight digits.
- Cebu (32) virtual numbers have a local Cebu area code and start with +63 (0) 32 followed by seven digits.
- Davao (82) virtual numbers have a local Davao area code and start with +63 (0) 82 followed by seven digits.
- Laguna (49) virtual numbers have a local Laguna area code and start with +63 (0) 49 followed by seven digits.
- Pampanga (45) virtual numbers have a local Pampanga area code and start with +63 (0) 45 followed by seven digits.
- Philippines (9) virtual numbers have a local Philippines area code and start with +63 (0) 9 followed by eight digits.
- Toll Free Philippines Numbers are free to call from within the Philippines. These numbers start with 1800.
We have Philippines virtual numbers starting at $23.95. Our pricing is straightforward without hidden setup fees and no long term commitments. There is no documentation required in order to get started. You can get a Philippines virtual phone number by filling out the form above.
Telephone Numbers in the Philippines
Telephone numbers in the Philippines follow an open numbering plan that is administered by the National Telecommunications Commission.
Philippines Phone Number Format
The country calling code of the Philippines is +63. Excluding the country code, a traditional phone number in the Philippines is typically nine digits long, including the geographic area code.
Because the Philippines follows an open numbering plan, callers must enter 0 before dialing their destination phone number. It is not necessary, however, to dial +63 when calling a local number from within the Philippines.
Telephone Operators in the Philippines
Telecommunications in the Philippines are moderately developed. The industry is deregulated, which has led to the creation of numerous telecom operators. The market is run by the duopoly of Smart and Globe Telecom. Phone number services are available from these companies. However, the service is restricted to usage within the Philippines. For people looking for international solutions, United World Telecom has partnerships with these carriers to provide international accessibility.