In order to grow, every business needs to take the right turns, risks, and moves. And one of these includes entering the global market and selling to new demographics. Virtual numbers can help you do so. Here we will look at how Saudi Arabia virtual phone numbers can help you enter and target Saudi Arabia and the MENA region.
How Does a Saudi Arabia Virtual Phone Number Work
Saudi Arabia virtual phone numbers offered by United World Telecom route calls over the internet. Virtual numbers use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) technology to convert voice signals into digital signals and transmit them to their destination, enabling voice and video sharing.
This means that you can make and answer calls from anywhere in the world as long as you are connected to a reliable and strong bandwidth connection. Additionally, you can transform any device (smartphone, laptop, deskphone, etc.) into a full-powered business phone.
Advantages of Saudi Arabia Virtual Phone Numbers
With virtual numbers, your business can expand to different markets and demographics without needing to relocate. This means that even if your main office is based in New York, United States, you can get Saudi Arabia virtual phone numbers, like a Saudi Arabia toll free number, and connect with customers in that location virtually. This is helpful even if you are not ready to expand to this part of the world but want to test to see how your product or service may perform there.
You can save tremendously on office space, supplies, licensing, hiring, and other expenditures. And you will save on long-distance calling as well. This is because virtual numbers are relatively cheaper than traditional phone lines. You only pay for the virtual number plan you subscribe to without any additional international calling charges. Additionally, as long as you remain connected to the internet, you will remain accessible to your customers, no matter where you are.
Gain Access to Advanced Features
So, why are more and more enterprises considering virtual numbers as their contact numbers? Because they can offer an array of services, features, and communication tools to upgrade your phone system and enhance the customer experience. Here are features offered by United World Telecom with each of our plans:
- Advanced IVR – automated response to answer and transfers calls
- Black and White Lists – to blacklist unwanted calls
- Call Transfer – manually transfer calls to specific departments
- Unlimited Extensions – unique extensions for each department
- Customer Greetings – welcome callers with personal greetings, providing custom information
- Dedicated Account Manager – for troubleshooting and problem-solving purposes
- Failover Forwarding – connects calls to numbers in a predetermined queue, if one is busy
- Fax to Email – forward faxes to your email
- Local Ringback Tones – plays the destination location’s ringtone
- Simultaneous Calling – rings on several numbers/lines simultaneously
- Time of Day Routing – forwards call to specific locations during certain times of the day
- Voicemail to Email – receive voicemail as MP3 files in your email
- 24/7 Customer Support – to ensure everything runs smoothly
Furthermore, you can get our advanced and premium services as well:
- Call Recording Software – record incoming and outgoing calls
- Rollover Minutes – collect unused minutes and use in the future
- Inbound SMS Plan – receive messages from customers in your email
- Outbound Calling – make outbound calls with customizable caller IDs
Besides Saudi Arabia virtual phone numbers, United World Telecom provides virtual numbers for several countries across the globe. In fact, you can get access to other countries in the MENA region such as:
- Bahrain Virtual Phone Numbers
- Dubai Virtual Phone Numbers
- Israel Virtual Phone Numbers
- Qatar Virtual Phone Numbers
- UAE Virtual Phone Numbers
Get Saudi Arabia Numbers Today!
Ready to push your business to the next level? Sign up for a Saudi Arabia virtual number today. To learn more about virtual numbers offered by United World Telecom, call us at 1 (877) 898 8646 or talk to an expert today.