Saudi Arabia Virtual Phone Numbers
With Saudi Arabia virtual phone numbers, your business can enter into the Saudi Arabia market and the MENA region.
Get a KSA Virtual Number For Your Business
Saudi Arabia virtual numbers help your business remain accessible to Saudi customers, even if your business is located in a different country. Buy a KSA virtual number online with instant activation.
Types of KSA Virtual Numbers Available
KSA Toll Free Numbers are available that start with prefixes (814) and (850). These numbers are free to call from any location in Saudi Arabia.
How Much Does A Saudi Arabia Phone Number Cost?
Choose from our different Saudi Arabia virtual phone number plans. These plans are based on the amount of minutes needed per month. KSA toll free numbers start at $98.95 per month. United World Telecom is the most trusted provider of international phone numbers in Saudi Arabia.
How Long Does it Take to Get a KSA Virtual Number?
KSA numbers are available for instant activation. Know-your-customer documentation may be needed in order to get started.
There are some restrictions to note before you get a Saudi Arabia phone number. 850 Saudi numbers are accessible from all major networks in the country. These numbers are more affordable, but they generally take longer to be activated. 814 Saudi numbers, which are available for instant activation, are only accessible from phones on the Saudi Telecom Network.
Telephone Numbers in Saudi Arabia
Saudi phone numbers help you connect with residents and businesses in the country. These are the important things to know about telephone numbers in KSA
Phone Number Format
The Saudi Arabia calling code is +966. A Saudi number usually has 5 or 7 digits with an area code at the beginning. The format for these numbers is:
+966 (area code) xxx-xxxx
Geographic Area Codes
Saudi Arabia geographic numbers are local numbers with designated area codes such as:
- Riyadh (011)
- Western region – Makkah, Jeddah, Taif, Rabigh (012)
- Eastern province – Dammam, Khobar, Qatif, Jubail, Dhahran, Hafar Al-Batin, and others (013)
- Al-Madinah, Tabuk, Al-Jawf, Yanbu, Turaif, Skaka and Northern Borders Region (014)
- Al-Qassim, Majma & Hail (016)
- Southern regions – Asir, Al-Baha, Jizan, Najran, and Khamis Mushait (017)
Telecommunications in Saudi Arabia
Fixed telecom operators in Saudi Arabia include STC and GO Telecom. STC provides fixed line and mobile services. It’s main competitors are STC Mobile, ITC, Mobily, ZIN Zain, and GO ATHEEB.
Advantages of Saudi Arabia Virtual Phone Numbers
With virtual numbers, your business can expand to different markets and demographics without needing to relocate. This means that even if your main office is based in New York, United States, you can get Saudi Arabia virtual phone numbers, like a Saudi Arabia toll free number, and connect with customers in that location virtually. This is helpful even if you are not ready to expand to this part of the world but want to test to see how your product or service may perform there.
You can save tremendously on office space, supplies, licensing, hiring, and other expenditures. And you will save on long-distance calling as well. This is because virtual numbers are relatively cheaper than traditional phone lines. You only pay for the virtual number plan you subscribe to without any additional international calling charges. Additionally, as long as you remain connected to the internet, you will remain accessible to your customers, no matter where you are.
Gain Access to Advanced Features
So, why are more and more enterprises considering virtual numbers as their contact numbers? Because they can offer an array of services, features, and communication tools to upgrade your phone system and enhance the customer experience. Here are features offered by United World Telecom with each of our plans:
- Advanced IVR – automated response to answer and transfers calls
- Call Transfer – manually transfer calls to specific departments
- Direct Inward Dialing – unique extensions for each department
- Dedicated Account Manager – for troubleshooting and problem-solving purposes
- Failover Forwarding – connects calls to numbers in a predetermined queue, if one is busy
- Simultaneous Calling – rings on several numbers/lines simultaneously
- Time of Day Routing – forwards call to specific locations during certain times of the day
- Voicemail to Email – receive voicemail as MP3 files in your email
- 24/7 Customer Support – to ensure everything runs smoothly
Furthermore, you can get our advanced and premium services as well:
- Call Recording Software – record incoming and outgoing calls
- Rollover Minutes – collect unused minutes and use in the future
- Inbound SMS Plan – receive messages from customers in your email
- Outbound Calling – make outbound calls with customizable caller IDs
Get Saudi Arabia Virtual Numbers Today!
Ready to push your business to the next level? Sign up for a Saudi Arabia virtual number today. To learn more about buying numbers, call us at 1 (877) 898 8646 or talk to an expert today.