How do Toll Free Numbers Work?
Virtual numbers from United World Telecom are routed via the internet. Most importantly, this means they are cloud-based and they operate digitally. You can have them connected to any other line that makes sense for you. If you want to answer calls from your number on a specific line, such as your mobile number, or your office number, you can arrange this accordingly.
A toll free number allows people to get in touch with you or your company at no charge to them. Therefore, toll free means free of charge for the caller. Hence, the owner of the number pays for the service, allowing others to reach them at no cost.
United States Phone Numbers
The number format for toll free United States numbers is 1-8XX-123-4567. 8XX stands for 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 844, or 833. Furthermore, callers can dial the 8XX numbers from landlines, mobile phones, payphones, and fax transmissions, but only in the US.
Virtual Numbers for Your Business
Your business can greatly benefit from having a toll free phone number. Here are some of the most important reasons to use one for your business communications:
- They are ideal when used as dedicated business numbers
- A great option for advertising on websites and business cards
- They are the perfect solution to use for marketing campaigns when you want to track metrics
- Toll free phone numbers communicate that your company is professional, established, and large
- A subtle designation that brands your company as a solid one
- Vanity toll free phone numbers are an additional option that takes your communication further with added noticeability
How to Get and Setup Your Numbers?
You can get toll free virtual phone numbers from United World Telecom. Simply head to our website, www.UnitedWorldTelecom.com, and click on the link for Order Online. From there, you will see a set of drop-down boxes, where you will enter the details of the number you’d like to purchase. After that, you will enter your destination number and contact info. From there, you can proceed to purchase, or use the 7-Day Free Trial to test out the service.
To customize your settings and to set the service up, you can access your account using the control panel upon logging in. You can edit your settings at any time, at your convenience.