Canada is an attractive market for all sizes of business. Its highly-educated workforce makes it a pleasure to work, invest in, live, and do business there. In a 2018 survey undertaken by the World Bank in its Ease of Doing Business category, Canada was ranked 18th of 189 countries. The nation has a low corporate tax rate and trade agreements with key countries in Europe, making it an attractive choice for overseas investors.
Starting a business in Canada is a quick and easy process, but if you want to avoid all of the hurdles of finding office space, dealing with permits and registering utilities, why not simply use Canada virtual phone numbers to set up a virtual office? Not only will this save you money on your phone service, but it will also mean you can continue to work from wherever your office is currently based.
Canada Virtual Phone Numbers
A virtual phone number is one which is hosted in the cloud, so you don’t need to pay for phone lines, expensive communications systems, or complicated software. All inbound calls can be routed to whichever number you choose, smartphone, landline, VoIP, or even more than one number at the same time.
- Cutting Costs: Not only are you going to be saving money on your phone service, but you should also see savings trickling in from other areas. Having a virtual office with access to Canada virtual phone numbers means you won’t have to deal with the high prices for Canadian electricity or other costs associated with a physical presence.
- Labor: You won’t have to worry about finding employees that are based in Canada. Thanks to Canada virtual phone numbers, you can hire the highest-skilled employees from anywhere in the world.
- Technology: When you purchase your Canada virtual phone numbers from United World Telecom, you will be using the most up-to-date internet communications technology currently available. So, you can rest assured that you will not have to worry about missing or dropping a call ever again and your customers will be impressed with your professional services.
Trading Across Borders
Trading across borders can be challenging, which is why the best way to deal with it is to have a counterpart in Canada. He or she can be responsible for ensuring that all packages meet different labeling and packaging requirements. You will need to be in constant contact with your Canadian counterpart, and Canada virtual phone numbers should make this a breeze.
The Benefits of a Virtual Office
There is more to setting up a virtual office in Canada than just having Canadian virtual phone numbers. You can, if you wish, also have a virtual Canadian mailing address. Although your company may be based in the U.S., you can have a virtual office in Toronto, for example. You can choose a virtual office package that suits your needs, such as:
- Address and mail forwarding: This is one of the more economical virtual office packages. It provides you with a business mailing address and a forwarding service for your incoming mail. It’s handy if you want a local point of contact in a Canadian city. Typically, you have options to have your mail sorted and forwarded daily, weekly, or monthly. You can also rent out conference rooms for when you are making a trip to Canada and need a professional meeting space.
- Virtual office and part-time work area: As well as the above features, you can set up a fixed amount of pre-paid access to physical office space on a monthly basis. This will allow you flexible hours of meeting room or private office space each month.
- Phone services and live receptionist: Combine your virtual phone number with a live receptionist, and you can often add these services to your virtual office package. Generally, inbound calls are answered on weekdays for a fixed amount of time.
Benefits of Virtual Phone Numbers
As well as the benefits already discussed, virtual phone services such as those offered by United World Telecom, have numerous special features including black and whitelisting, rollover minutes, call recording, personalized greetings, voicemail and fax to email, local ringback tones, simultaneous calling, failover forwarding, and call tracking. You can access all of these features and the related information by logging into your easy-to-use online console. You can change any of the features at any time, so you can always stay flexible to suit the changing challenges of your business.
Why Get Virtual Phone Numbers from United World Telecom?
United World Telecom not only has Canada virtual phone numbers, but also has virtual phone numbers from all over the world. You can choose local phone numbers from many major cities and forward inbound calls to any number you choose. All you need is a single phone line to receive calls from all over the world. Your customers, both existing and new, will love the fact that they can call you so easily and so cheaply. Contact United World Telecom today for more details.