India Virtual Phone Numbers
India forms a peninsula on the southern region of Asia. It is bordered on the southeast by the Bay of Bengal and on the Southwest by the Arabian Sea. It is also home to the world’s highest mountain range – the Himalayas – which are located in the north.
India’s Industries and Economy
India has a mixed, developing economy, which is the sixth-largest in the world. In 2018, the nation’s economy became the world’s fastest growing economy. India’s main industries include:
- Agriculture: When it comes to agricultural output, India ranks second in the world regarding farm output. Agriculture and allied sectors such as fishing, forestry, and logging employ 59 percent of the country’s workforce. The dominant agricultural regions are Gujarat, West, Bengal, Pradesh, Punjab, and Madhya. India is the world’s largest producer of jute, milk, and pulses, and the second-largest producer of wheat, rice, cotton, and sugarcane, as well as fruit, and vegetables
- Manufacturing: India’s manufacturing sector employs 22 percent of the workforce. The nation has become the world’s sixth-largest auto manufacturer. Despite the challenges of red tape, poor infrastructure, and restrictive labor laws, Indian auto companies are determined to increase growth over the next ten years.
- Chemicals and petroleum: India is home to numerous petrochemical and refinery plants, which includes the world’s largest refinery in Jamnagar. The nation ranks as one of the top five producers of plastics, dyes, agrichemicals, and polymers in the world.
- Pharmaceuticals: Over the past decade, India has become a major manufacturer of healthcare products. The country is predicted to become the sixth-largest pharma manufacturer by 2020.
- Gemstones and jewelry: India is a global hub for polishing diamonds and other gemstones and the manufacturing of jewelry. Aside from its crude oil, the import and export of precious stones, gold, and other precious metals take the greatest portion of its global trade.
Get India Virtual Numbers to Expand Your Business to India
Though you may have never traveled to India, you may see a niche in the market for your products or services. However, setting up an office there can be expensive and time-consuming. This should not perturb you though, because you can easily create a presence there thanks to India virtual phone numbers.
What Are India Virtual Phone Numbers?
India virtual phone numbers are numbers which are not directly linked to a phone line, as traditional phone numbers are. Instead, they are hosted in the cloud and run and monitored via the internet. When you subscribe to India virtual phone numbers, you will be able to purchase one or more India numbers in the cities of your choice. When your customers call these numbers, they will be not charged. As the number rings, your service provider routes the call to the number of your choice. It could be your smartphone, office landline, customer service center or VoIP line.
While waiting to be connected, your customers will hear a local India ringback tone, so they won’t be aware that their call is being routed overseas.
Why India Virtual Phone Numbers Are Good for Your Business
There are many benefits of using India virtual phone numbers to expand your business. Here are just a few of them:
- Increase your professional image: You may be running a small business, or even just starting out, but imagine how impressed your customers will be when they see that you appear to have offices in India, and perhaps other countries too. India virtual phone numbers can give the impression that your business is expansive, even though you may be running your company out of your home office.
- Provide excellent customer service: Because you can use advanced features like failover forwarding, simultaneous calling, and sequential forwarding, you will never miss a call again. This will give your customers confidence that they can reach you anywhere, anytime they need their questions answered. Your customer service will be second to none.
- Follow all your marketing campaigns: Because you can subscribe to as many India virtual phone numbers as you like, you can use a different one for each of your advertising campaigns: one number for your website, one for your business cards, one for your emails, and one for your special offers. You can track the origin of all your calls, using your online console, so you can see at a glance which of your promotional efforts are garnering the most leads and which ones you need to improve.
If you would like to find about more virtual number services, in addition to India virtual phone numbers, contact United World Telecom today. Their expert team will help you connect virtual numbers to cities all over the world that can assist you in your business goals. If you’re still not convinced that virtual numbers can help your business, why not start with a free trial?