Expand the capabilities of your business with a cloud phone system. Move your current PBX system to the cloud or get a hosted VoIP service out of the box.
Get a Cloud Phone System
Take your phone system to the cloud with United World Telecom and make your business more productive. Such a business communication system can help you reach a wider audience, streamline communication, and increase office efficiency.
What is Cloud Phone Service?
Phone service via the cloud is a type of telecommunications service that utilizes cloud computing to transmit phone calls through the Internet. In the process, a third party, like United World Telecom, hosts the server. Cloud computing provides the framework in which voice data is transmitted between two parties (through VoIP and other protocols), while also granting a wide variety of applications to facilitate digital voice communication.
One primary application of the cloud phone system is the ability to utilize cloud phone numbers to open up communication to nearly any country around the world. United World Telecom offers virtual phone numbers in over 140 countries worldwide, enabling callers in one country to instantly connect with others elsewhere while maintaining high-quality service, zero-latency issues, and endless options for routing capabilities.
Now that you’re aware of what cloud-based phone service is, let’s take a look at some of the many benefits that come with using it in your daily operations.
What Are the Benefits of Cloud-Based Phone Communication?
So, why should your business get a cloud phone system? Here are the different ways a cloud-based phone service can improve communication and coverage within your sales and support teams:
1. Gives your business more control when it comes to how calls are processed and routed. For instance, time-based routing forwards calls made to your business during peak usage times and outside operating hours. This ensures that your other office locations or remote teams answer and handle calls, irrespective of the time. Advanced add-ons like simultaneous ringing and failover forwarding similarly route calls based on your specifications.
2. A cloud phone system isn’t limited to just local phone numbers. Toll free numbers, DID numbers, ITFS numbers, UIFNs, and more are available to enhance how your business presents itself professionally.
3. Go beyond immediate geographical boundaries and forward calls internationally to reach more customers and increase global sales.
4. Gain access to advanced cloud communication tools such as:
- Hosted Call Recording
- Cloud IVR
- Outbound Calling
- Direct Inward Dialing
- International Call Forwarding, and more.
5. You also have the option of whitelisting and blacklisting numbers. This can limit calls made to particular numbers to ensure that only priority calls get through.
The Best Cloud-Based Phone System for Small Business
It’s easy to get a cloud phone system and it can be implemented in under one day. No extra equipment required. Sign up on our website or speak with our experts to learn more! Call us at 1 (877) 898 8646 or chat with us online!