The land of Israel is located on the Mediterranean Sea’s southeastern shore. It borders Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon. Israel gained independence in 1948, and despite many land disputes which have occurred since that time, 83 percent of the world’s countries recognize Israel as an independent state.
Israel’s currency is the new shekel. The U.S. dollar is strong in Israel. Hebrew and Arabic are the official spoken languages. English is the main foreign language used and it is spoken by most people throughout the country.
Business in Israel
Though you may not be aware, Israel holds the world’s third-highest entrepreneurship rate. It also has more women and over-55-year-old entrepreneurs than any other country in the world.
Israel’s major cities include:
- Jerusalem: Israel and Palestine both consider Jerusalem to be their capital. Jerusalem is the seat of Israel’s central government. The Israeli government plays a major role in the city’s economy. As well as generating a number of jobs, the government also provides small businesses with incentives.
- Tel Aviv: Israel’s second-largest city, Tel Aviv is the country’s technological and financial hub. This city has the Middle East’s third-largest economy, following Abu Dhabi and Kuwait City. Tel Aviv is also a foreign business hotspot.
- Haifa: Host of Israel’s biggest seaport on the Mediterranean coast, Haifa ships products all over the world. The city is an influential cog in Israel’s economy. Companies such as Google, Microsoft, and Motorola can be found in Haifa’s Matam business park.
The Benefits of Israel Virtual Phone Numbers
Whether you have family, friends, or business associates in Israel, you can now add a local phone number from that country so you can keep in touch with those you love and all your important business contacts, wherever you are. They can call you just as though you were located right next door.
How Do Israel Virtual Phone Numbers Work
Let’s say that you live in New York and your sister lives in Haifa, Israel. Her phone number area code is +973-4. You can subscribe to an Israel virtual phone number with a +973-4 are code. When your sister rings your Israel virtual phone number, the call will be routed to the number of your choice in the U.S. For example; it could be your home landline number, your office number, your VoIP, or your cellphone. You can also change the number to which your Israel calls are forwarded to depending on your schedule.
Furthermore, your sister will not have to pay for long-distance charges when she makes a call. She will only be charged the usual Israel local rate. You can find out more about Israel virtual phone numbers and how to subscribe to them by contacting United World Telecom. Currently supported Israel area codes include:
- Tel Aviv
Additional Benefits of Israel Virtual Phone Numbers
Israel virtual phone numbers are not only beneficial for your friends and family, they can also enhance your business strategy and boost your professional image. Just take a look at these benefits of having Israel virtual phone numbers for your business.
- Cost efficiency: Israel virtual phone numbers make it easy for all your customers to contact you without having to deal with cumbersome international dialing codes or heavy long-distance charges.
- What’s more, you save money because you don’t have to pay for dedicated hardware or expensive software. Your Israel virtual phone numbers are compatible with all desktop handsets, VoIP, landlines, and smartphones.
- Improved business presence: One of the major benefits of using Israel virtual phone numbers is that they give you an international business presence without you having to relocate your office to an Israeli city. This enables you to create a personalized feel with all your customer contacts. Callers will appreciate using a local number. You can also implement caller ID to see exactly where your callers are calling from.
- Enhanced business image: Having Israel virtual phone numbers can greatly enhance your business profile. For example, having several virtual numbers for different departments can help your company seem larger than it actually is. You can also use a different virtual number for each of your advertising campaigns so that you can easily see which ones are drawing in the most leads.
- Enhanced security: When you have your company’s security profile associated with your Israel virtual phone numbers rather than a physical device, it prevents users from making unauthorized calls. Not only is this great for security, but it will also help you manage your costs better because you will be able to see where all your calls are going to and coming from and exactly how much this is costing you.
Contact United World Telecom today to find out more about how you can subscribe to Israel phone numbers and virtual numbers all over the world.