Wondering if your business needs a toll free number for Saudi Arabia? Here, we will look at what KSA toll free numbers are and why you should consider getting one to expand your business’ reach into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
How Do Toll Free Numbers Work in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia toll free numbers are free to call from Saudi Arabia. They are simply international toll free numbers that are specific to KSA. This means that individuals in Saudi can call this number for free, without being charged international calling rates. The charges, instead, go to the receiver.
United World Telecom offers toll free numbers for Saudi Arabia and can be forwarded to a PBX or to other PSTN phone lines anywhere in the world. That is, calls to these numbers are routed through the internet via an international toll free forwarding service. Because of this, your business does not need to be located in Saudi Arabia. You can be located anywhere and stay connected with Saudi Arabia customers virtually through this number.
With Saudi Arabia numbers, you can set up virtual communications, provide your callers with a free way to connect with your business, and pay only what you owe your subscriber without the hassle of long-distance calling charges.
Gain Access to New Demographics
If you’re looking to test your product in new markets and with new demographics, getting international toll free numbers is one way to go. Specifically, if you want to target the Saudi Arabia or MENA region, then Saudi Arabia toll free numbers are the place to start. See how customers respond to your product, conduct marketing research, study common issues faced by customers, and so on. Pay attention to customer behavior and preferences so that you can serve them better.
Make Use of Advanced Features
Most international toll free number providers will offer you additional benefits along with your toll free number. United World Telecom offers this set list of virtual communication features along with our virtual number plans:
- Advanced IVR – an automated response that answers calls and transfers callers to the right department.
- Black and White Lists – to block unwanted or spam calls, or allow calls from only certain areas.
- Call Transfer – manually transfer calls to different employees.
- Customer Greeting – greet callers with custom greetings.
- Dedicated Account Manager – to ensure everything works as needed.
- Failover Forwarding – connect incoming calls to numbers in queues, if the first line is busy.
- Fax to Email – receive faxes in your inbox.
- Local Ringback Tones – plays the destination’s ringtone to ensure your business appears locally situated.
- Simultaneous Calling – calls multiple numbers/lines at the same time to ensure calls are answered.
- Time of Day Routing – forwards calls to specific numbers/lines during certain times of the day.
- Voicemail to Email – receive all voicemails as MP3 files in your inbox.
- 24/7 Customer Support – to ensure you get help whenever needed.
Furthermore, you can get our advanced and premium services as well:
- Call Recording System – record up to 100% of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Rollover Minutes – save unused minutes to be used in the future.
- Inbound SMS Plan – receive text messages from customers in your inbox.
- Outbound Calling – make outbound calls by displaying customizable caller IDs.
International toll free numbers allow you to go beyond your local boundaries and interact with customers overseas. So, if you plan to extend your services to Saudi Arabia or the MENA region, then start by getting Saudi Arabia numbers. You may also consider:
- Dubai toll free numbers
- Lebanon toll free numbers
- Morocco toll free numbers
- UAE toll free numbers
- Egypt toll free numbers, and more
Ready to Purchase a Saudi Arabia Toll Free Number?
If you think your business can benefit from Saudi Arabia toll free numbers, then navigate to our homepage and sign up for one. However, if you still have questions or concerns, we are more than happy to help. Call us at 1 (877) 898 8646 or talk to an expert today.