Benefits of Canada Toll Free Numbers
- Establish a local presence in Canada
- Access a new customer base and demographic
- Hire talent and experts from Canada
- Access to voice and call management features:
- Interactive voice response (cloud IVR)
- Advanced routing like time-based, location-based, and simultaneous routing
- Unlimited extensions
- SIP trunking
- Expand your business to Canada and North America
Doing Business in Canada
Among the competitive advantages that are most notable as related to conducting business in Canada, some of the highlights include:
- Stability – Canada has a very reliable banking system. For several years, the World Economic Forum has rated Canada’s banking system as the most sound in the world.
- Highly-Skilled Workforce – Canada has a very highly-educated population and tends to attract many of the best and brightest from all parts of the world.
- Industry Strengths – Canada’s fiber optics, biopharmaceuticals, and aerospace industries have been recognized for their leadership. The nation also leads in other fields, such as digital gaming, agri-food, and medical devices.
- Location – Canada is located at the “crossroads” between the North American market and the strengthening economies of Asia.
- Lifestyle – Known for cleanliness and its progressive society with high standards of living, Canada presents a wonderful place to live, work, and raise one’s family.
Marketing with Canadian Toll Free Numbers
You can add Canadian toll free numbers to your website to announce the launch or expansion of your business in Canada. This also lets you offer your new client base a free way to reach you without having to pay for the phone call.
Don’t underestimate the value of allowing your contacts to reach you via toll free Canada numbers versus only through online chat or email communication. Communication in person or via telephone still holds a lot of value as far as gaining trust and building brand loyalty. Canadian virtual numbers are an asset in every way.
Benefits of Doing Business in Canada
Canada also offers businesses well-worth-it R&D tax credits and incentives. Why does Canada have an appealing and evolving environment for research? Because it has policies that support and encourage innovation, such as sufficient protection for intellectual property, openness to high-skill immigration, transparent government practices, and open competition in the domestic market as it relates to the deployment of communication technologies/ platforms and digital information.
Interested in learning more about doing business in Canada? Check out one of the top resources: the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service website. You can view different Canadian cities, provinces, and territories. Then, choose the desired area to learn more about conducting business there. The website also offers a plethora of information related to various industries in Canada.
One of the first decisions to make when interested in establishing a business in Canada is which type of business to form. Types include sole proprietorships, partnerships, cooperatives, joint ventures, franchise, and corporations. Most foreign companies opt for operating as a corporation. You will also need to decide whether to operate as a brand or a subsidiary and whether to incorporate provincially or federally. If the business is incorporated federally, there is a level of encouragement to conduct business throughout all of Canada.
Buy Canada Toll Free Numbers Today!
In order to begin contacting the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service and other important resources for information, documents, hiring of staff and more, it is a necessity to have telephone conversations. The purchase and use of Canadian toll free numbers can greatly facilitate this process and help to move things along. You can buy Canadian toll free numbers and use these numbers to test the market during the research and business establishment process as well as after you establish the business.
United World Telecom has been providing Canadian toll free numbers and other international toll free numbers to businesses around the world for over 20 years. Want to learn more? Speak with our experts today to discuss the process involved in obtaining your own Canadian toll free numbers.