Looking to modernize and upgrade your business communication systems? Get the United World Telecom voice API to add advanced telephony functionality to your existing communication infrastructure.
How Does the United World Telecom API Work?
In short, the United World Telecom API gives your business direct access to our telephony network and platform. With this, our corporate customers can build or expand their business communication applications by accessing key phone functionality from within their existing communication setup. In other words, you don’t need a whole new setup to upgrade your business phone system.
Key Features of our Voice API
The United World Telecom API has all the features you need to build the necessary operations and integrate our services with your business. Integrate our API with any operating environment and gain access to our global network.
With our API, your business can:
- Get the list of countries and cities where virtual phone numbers (local or toll-free) are available
- Purchase new local or toll-free numbers
- Upload required documents and files
- See the status, description, and settings given to each account
- Enable advanced calling features with call forwarding, routing, transferring, voicemail, and more.
- Access the list of all call forwarding services ordered
- Update and modify various parameters
- Record and store incoming and outgoing calls for later access.
- Recharge or move funds on a service line
- Initiate a callback and check its status
- Customize outgoing caller ID
- View call detail records (CDRs)
- Download call reports and call recordings, and more.
The UWT API also brings a wide range of customization possibilities. In addition to the standard operations listed above, the API can be customized upon request to meet customers’ specific needs.
What Can You Do with This API?
Voice APIs or phone number APIs are designed to improve efficiency and call management efforts. Here are some examples of what you can do with the UWT API:
• Manage phone numbers: Need to juggle multiple local, international, and toll-free numbers. View, purchase, and use desired numbers as needed directly from our inventory.
• Route calls effectively: Use our IVR system and advanced call routing capabilities to route incoming calls effectively between different departments, destinations, locations, and more. Ensure your local and distributed teams are connected to the same phone network, providing professional and reliable service.
• Record and download call recordings: Choose to record up to 100% of all incoming and outgoing calls to review later for quality assurance, performance evaluations, liability and compliance protection, and more.
• Review call data and tracking: Understand customer preferences and demographics by reviewing detailed call records or implementing call tracking campaigns.
Get the United World Telecom API
Want better control of your phone system? Speak with our experts today to learn more about our API and how you can combine it with your existing communication setup. Call us at 1 (877) 898 8646 or chat with us online!