Leverage Geographic Flexibility
Remote phone systems offer small businesses flexibility without demanding much financially. As your business grows and targets new markets globally, a remote phone system will support your growing communication needs. With remote phone systems, you can:
- Establish a local presence in new markets virtually.
- Hire and manage local remote teams to handle sales and customer support.
- Offer support in preferable languages and time zones.
- Use cloud phone numbers to evade international calling charges.
A remote phone system will support your telecommuting and remote working needs and help extend your business’s global reach.
What Can a Remote Phone System Do for Your Small Business?
Stay Connected Irrespective of Distance
Don’t let physical distance get in the way of conducting business effectively and productively.
Offer a Unified Communication System
Access all important customer information in one place through a unified communications platform.
Remain Mobile and Flexible
Whether you work from the office or home, use the same features and services with your favorite device.
Offer 24/7 Customer Support
Forward calls to global teams in different time zones to offer around-the-clock customer support.
Reduce Overhead Costs
No hardware or extra equipment required. Save money on office expenses by choosing cloud communication tools.
Access to Smart Features
Use advanced cloud communication features and services to transfer and route calls automatically and provide excellent customer service.
Remain Available On-The-Go
By connecting from any location and device, you can take your business with you wherever you go.
Scale Your Business as Needed
Your remote phone system grows along with your business. Add new numbers and lines, adjust call routing options, and target new markets.
Increase Global Coverage
Take your business to new markets and increase international sales with our large inventory of local and international toll free numbers.
Improve Employee Experience
Make your employees happy by offering them flexible work options such as telecommuting and hybrid work cultures.
Features to Keep Remote Teams Connected
Manage your remote and distributed teams with these advanced remote phone system features and add-ons:
- International Call Forwarding - Route calls to your local and global employees without paying exorbitant long-distance calling fees. Calls can be forwarded to any location, device, or line.
- Advanced Call Routing - Customize your call routing needs to offer an excellent customer experience. Route calls based on time, location, and skill needed.
- Cloud IVR - Automate and manage incoming calls with a voice response system that assists and transfers callers to the right employee.
- Hosted Call Recording - Record calls and review them for quality assurance, performance evaluations, compliance, and protection from liabilities.
- Softphone - Make and receive calls on any device. Simply, download and install it on a compatible PC, Mac, or Android device.
How Much Does a Remote Phone System Cost?
The cost of a remote phone system depends on various factors but it is generally much less expensive than a traditional landline setup and offers more flexibility. This is because your business saves more money when choosing a cloud phone system. How?
- Less need for hardware and equipment
- Features-packed multi-tier plans
- Upfront costs, no hidden fees
- No need for additional physical phone lines
- Ability to choose annual payments over monthly payments
So, what factors determine how much your remote phone system will cost?
- Cost of business phone number(s).
- Advanced add-on features and services.
Check out our Pricing page to determine the exact cost of a remote phone system for your business. Choose from local or toll free phone numbers, browse through our different plans, and view our advanced add-on features. Want to get a customized quote for your exact needs? Speak with our representatives today. Call us at 1 (877) 898 8646 or chat with us online!
It's Easy to Sign Up!
Get the perfect toll free phone number in under 3 minutes.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
Phone numbers available across the globe.
Reach us via phone, chat, website, and email.
We've been in business since 1996.
Multiple layers of redundancy = Higher reliability.