Leverage Geographic Flexibility
Remote phone systems offer small businesses flexibility without demanding much financially. As your business grows and targets new markets globally, a remote phone system will support your growing communication needs. With remote phone systems, you can:
- Establish a local presence in new markets virtually.
- Hire and manage local remote teams to handle sales and customer support.
- Offer support in preferable languages and time zones.
- Use cloud phone numbers to evade international calling charges.
A remote phone system will support your telecommuting and remote working needs and help extend your business’s global reach.
What Can a Remote Phone System Do for Your Small Business?
Features to Keep Remote Teams Connected
Manage your remote and distributed teams with these advanced remote phone system features and add-ons:
- International Call Forwarding - Route calls to your local and global employees without paying exorbitant long-distance calling fees. Calls can be forwarded to any location, device, or line.
- Advanced Call Routing - Customize your call routing needs to offer an excellent customer experience. Route calls based on time, location, and skill needed.
- Cloud IVR - Automate and manage incoming calls with a voice response system that assists and transfers callers to the right employee.
- Hosted Call Recording - Record calls and review them for quality assurance, performance evaluations, compliance, and protection from liabilities.
- Softphone - Make and receive calls on any device. Simply, download and install it on a compatible PC, Mac, or Android device.
How Much Does a Remote Phone System Cost?
The cost of a remote phone system depends on various factors but it is generally much less expensive than a traditional landline setup and offers more flexibility. This is because your business saves more money when choosing a cloud phone system. How?
- Less need for hardware and equipment
- Features-packed multi-tier plans
- Upfront costs, no hidden fees
- No need for additional physical phone lines
- Ability to choose annual payments over monthly payments
So, what factors determine how much your remote phone system will cost?
- Cost of business phone number(s).
- Advanced add-on features and services.
Check out our Pricing page to determine the exact cost of a remote phone system for your business. Choose from local or toll free phone numbers, browse through our different plans, and view our advanced add-on features. Want to get a customized quote for your exact needs? Speak with our representatives today. Call us at 1 (877) 898 8646 or chat with us online!
It's Easy to Sign Up!
Get the perfect toll free phone number in under 3 minutes.