One of the most frustrating things, when you’re calling a company with a question, is being passed from menu to menu without ever having the opportunity to speak to a real person. This is especially infuriating when you have a question that does not fit any of the menu categories. It makes little sense in today’s always-connected world that so many companies do not have a system in place to help customers who need to talk to someone.
For the customer who is in a hurry (which means most customers these days), this situation can be the nail in the coffin. When this happens, it’s much easier to go to a different company to find an answer. There goes another customer heading straight for your competitor. As a business owner, you need total control over your incoming telecommunications, and this is the main advantage of having a call forwarding service.
Why Your Business Needs a Call Forwarding Service
Let’s say you have to be out of your office all afternoon, for an important meeting with a prospective business partner. You don’t want to miss any important calls. With a call forwarding service, you won’t have to. The service can forward all your incoming calls to your smartphone. In fact, you can have your calls forwarded anywhere; your home phone, office line, VoIP line, or hotel room.
It doesn’t matter where you are, your calls will follow you.
But perhaps you are very busy and don’t have time to answer your calls. That’s not a problem either. You can choose one or more members of your team to take your calls and have them forwarded to their smartphones. This means you and your team can work anywhere. What’s more, if you’re not sure who is going to be available you can use an advanced service such as simultaneous forwarding, so your calls will be redirected to several numbers at the same time, until someone answers. You can even choose how many times the phone rings before the call is transferred.
Benefits of Call Forwarding
The wide array of advantages of call forwarding services include:
- Flexibility: You can receive business calls anytime, anywhere, on any device. Whether it’s your home office, mobile phone or business call center, you will never miss another call.
- Controllability: Because you can forward calls to any phone number, group, extension, or department simultaneously or sequentially, you always retain ultimate control of your communications. You can specify how many times the phone should ring before being directed to the next number on your call list.
- Prioritization: Calls can be forwarded based on time of day, caller ID information, date range, and other parameters, so you can prioritize when you have a heavy call volume. You can also ensure calls always get to the right person.
- Facility: It is very easy to change the settings for your call forwarding service, by simply accessing your online console. You can do this at any time via your tablet, smartphone, or computer. Just a few clicks and you are there. You can change the rules for yourself, your team, or entire departments within your company. You can configure your own rules to suit your schedule and lifestyle.
- Caller-Centeredness: Because you put your customers first, call forwarding is an effective solution that shows them you care. No more waiting in queues, no more being passed from menu to menu, each customer will be able to speak to a real person.
Why Choose United World Telecom?
One of the best things about United World Telecom’s (UTW) service is that whatever instructions you set for your call forwarding, they are easy to set up and you are free to change them at any time. You can plan your call schedule weeks in advance or change it several times each day. In a business world where things can change within seconds, you will be a business leader who is always ahead of the game. Managing calls has never been easier.
UTW also has a range of advanced services to benefit your business. These include:
- Call Recording: This feature enables you to record all your incoming calls or a selection of them. You can listen to them at any time, and they are great for training purposes.
- Advanced IVR/PBX: You have the option to set up a personal greeting system to respond to your incoming calls or enable a private phone network to link your inbound calls to your internal phone extensions.
- Local Ringback Tone: If you are having your calls directed from an international toll free number, then you can choose a local ringback tone to give your business local appeal.
Contact United World Telecom today to find out how many ways call forwarding services can benefit your business.