Attended and Unattended Call Transfer
- Transfer calls to an automated survey center
- Transfer calls to a second layer of sales group
- Transfer calls to an emergency center
- Transfer calls to a different call center
Attended Call Transfer
This feature allows the call center agent to put the incoming call on hold, dial a pre-programmed digit sequence (programmable by the account owner) to reach a different department or call center located anywhere in the world, and then transfer the customer call on hold to that new agent or decide to go back to that original call on hold.
Unattended Call Transfer
This feature only allows the call center agent to transfer a customer call to a different location or call center (without having to check first with the secondary call center) by using a pre-programmed digit sequence.
Potential areas of use:
- Call centers that take calls from customers with a variety of issues and may need to transfer some customer calls to a different call center with a specific expertise.
- Call centers that may need specific and immediate answers to customer questions and need to reach an emergency center for help.
- Call centers that need an immediate escalation of a customer issue by reaching a special service center.
- Call centers that need to transfer customer calls to a second layer of sales group for upselling a different service or product.
- Transferring customer calls to an automated or attended customer survey center.
How to activate this new feature:
Our customers using “Call Forwarding” service with toll free or local numbers can now activate this feature through Advanced IVR set up menu in the online control panel. Please contact our technical support center for more info and set up instructions.