Have you heard about using Brazilian virtual phone numbers for your organization? In this article, we’ll look at what Brazilian virtual phone numbers are, how to get them from United World Telecom, and look at some statistics about why Brazil is the perfect target market for your next business expansion.
What are Brazilian Virtual Phone Numbers?
First, virtual phone numbers are phone numbers that use VoIP and cloud computing to put two parties in touch with one another. When a virtual phone number is dialed, the call is rerouted through the Internet and delivered to a “destination phone number,” which can be located anywhere in the world. Vice versa, when an organization routes a call through their virtual phone number, that call appears on the recipient’s caller ID as the virtual phone number — not the destination phone number where the call originates.
In the case of Brazilian virtual phone numbers, calls can be routed from outside of Brazil to get in touch with customers who live within the country’s borders. For instance, a Canadian-based organization can get in touch with Brazilians by advertising their Brazilian virtual phone number accordingly.
There are a number of benefits of using Brazilian virtual phone numbers. First, these phone numbers are able to avoid restrictions by Brazilian telecom service providers, like incurring long-distance fees or blocked calls that are outside of their service area. Second, Brazilian virtual phone numbers aid the localization process of your organization, particularly if you’re looking to penetrate Brazilian markets in an authentic manner. Third, Brazilian virtual phone numbers can work with your organization’s “virtual office,” offering a way for Brazilian citizens and businesses to get in contact with your organization without having to establish a physical presence. Last, Brazilian virtual phone numbers are an Internet-based technology, so there are a number of add-ons and features that can significantly add to how your business interacts with customers (ex. “call recording,” “simultaneous ringing,” “time of day routing,” etc).
Now that you are aware of how Brazilian virtual phone numbers can impact your business efforts, let’s take a look at how to get them from United World Telecom.
How to Get Brazilian Virtual Phone Numbers
- Begin by visiting United World Telecom’s website at http://www.unitedworldtelcom.com
- There, you’ll find a list of different types of phone numbers to select, including Local Numbers, Toll Free Numbers, and more.
- Once you’ve selected the type, you’ll be redirected to a webpage with two categories:
- Select Your New Phone Number
- Enter Your Destination Phone Number
- Each category has its set of dropdown menus. First, you’ll want to select “Brazil (+55)”
- Next, you’ll select the type of phone number. For Brazil, you have the option to select Toll Free, Toll Free (mobile accessible), Universal Toll Free (UIFN), Mobile (SMS Optional), Geographic.
- If you select Mobile (SMS Optional), you’ll be prompted to select a prefix – (11) or (21)
- If you select Geographic, you’ll be prompted with another dropdown menu to select the specific city and its corresponding prefix.
- Next, you can select a number from a list of available phone numbers or a number will be provided upon activation.
- Moving on to your destination phone number, you will select the country code and valid phone number where calls will be redirected. Once entered, click on “View Rates & Try for
- Free,” where a number of plans are available based on your business’ needs.
- After selecting a plan, you can choose additional features, like “call recording”
- Click on outbound calling to enable your Brazilian virtual phone number the ability to appear on a recipient’s caller ID with the corresponding digits.
- After this, the process follows normal online transaction procedures. You’ll enter your contact information, billing and payment options, and review your purchase (you can add additional virtual phone numbers if desired). After that, you can review the terms and conditions and submit your order. Within 24 hours, your new Brazilian virtual phone number will be ready for use.
Stats About Brazil
As one of the world’s major economies in South America, Brazil shows a lot of promise for foreign investment due to the country’s vast resources and talented workforce. As the most populous country in that region, the economy of Brazil is ranked as number ten in the world. By using Brazil virtual phone numbers to gain access to Brazilian businesses and customers, you’re able to expand your business into markets that other competitors may shy away from.
United World Telecom offers an easy-to-use dashboard to control how calls are processed, whether you are an on-the-go entrepreneur, digital nomad, or a bootstrapped startup looking to gain new market share right out of the gate.